Grace: It's Our Way of Life

As Episcopal Christians we
Worship at home daily and together weekly;
Study the Scriptures, our tradition, and what it means to be a disciple today;
Serve our families, our parish, and our world in the name of Christ.

Everything we do is done with an ethic of Welcome
because we are only here by Grace.

16 October 2011

Welcome to the Table from 9 October 2011


Every week I give a short welcome to the table that some have asked me to post. I cannot go back to cut them all out, but here is the one from last week. So if you aren't with us at Grace you can hear how we approach holding open the table for all who would be a part of the Body of Christ.

And for those who would say I should warn against receiving unworthily, we all receive unworthily, thank Christ, and I do give those warnings through the year as well.